Online workshop programme
Our online workshop programme brings together The Code Community, enabling Signatories to learn and share best practice, improving our collective knowledge and understanding to maximise impact.
Check back here in autumn 2022 for details of the 2022-23 programme of online workshops.
Code members will receive more information via email.
Previous Code Community workshop topics include:
- The Gatsby Benchmarks in practice
- Inspiring Young People on environmental sustainability in engineering
- Applying an impact framework to engineering outreach
- Virtual work experience: sharing best practice
- The Skills Builder Partnership: Ensuring that the future workforce have the essential skills to succeed
- Reaching underrepresented groups in engineering outreach programmes
- How to talk about engineering careers with young people (watch the recording below!)
- Harnessing the power of employees as engineering outreach volunteers (watch the recording below!)
- Top tips for delivering engineering outreach to primary schools
- Making your outreach more accessible to disabled young people
If you'd like to talk to us about any of these workshops please drop us an email.
How to talk about engineering careers with young people
Watch a recording of the workshop with EngineeringUK's Head of Careers, Eleanor Eyre, below.
Harnessing the power of employees as engineering outreach volunteers
Watch this recording of a workshop with Elliott Murphy of STEM Learning, Charlene Simms of Thales and Brenda Jefcoate of The Civil Aviation Authority below.